Our Copyright Licence Terms
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply a licence for you to use the products you purchase from us.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Jan Stroud a sole trader established in England and Wales. Our address is The Hayloft, East Street, Ipplepen, Devon TQ12 5SU, United Kingdom.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Hayloft, East Street, Ipplepen, Devon TQ12 5SU, United Kingdom.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- Licence of the copyright in the product
- On submission of images, text and video to us, you grant us an assignable, sub licensable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide licence to use the images, text, video you provide to us for the purpose of providing our products to you.
- On payment by you for the products we grant you a limited, exclusive, perpetual, non-transferable and non-sublicensable worldwide licence to use the products for your own private purpose.
- You must not do the following with the products or any part, including the music, arrangement, video, text or images:
- use the products for commercial purposes
- perform the music, arrangement or composition forming part of the products
- make any edited version of the product available to the public
- dissemble the product (for example create a separate music file using the product)
- provide the products to anyone else for above purposes (a)-(c).
Breach of this clause 2.3 by you will entitle us to terminate your licence of the product immediately on notice to you.
- Other important terms
- How we may use your personal information. We will only use your personal information as set out in our https://janstroud.com/privacy-policy/.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract unenforceable, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.